An integrated policy program to develop a safe, integrated and sustainable transport system with high efficiency, quality and reasonable cost
A group of municipal services available through the “Balady” application, and contribute to accelerating the pace of providing municipal services to urban residents with innovative business models that bring together service providers from engineering offices and population-related entities.
This initiative aims to raise the efficiency of establishing and operating public benefit markets by the private sector in accordance with the best international standards and experiences. Which, in turn, is an important opportunity for the municipal sector to increase partnership with the private sector, which will translate positively into the quality of services provided in the municipal sector by raising revenues and using them to finance projects and programs of the municipal sector and their development, which will contribute to achieving the strategic goal in line with the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
Based on the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and in realization of the National Transformation Program, the initiative aims to equip, operate and build digital capacities in the municipal sector, rationalize duplicate technical components such as applications and data centers, and unify procedures and services at the municipal sector level to ensure their quality and protection from any external interference and to enable the ministry to preserve its resources. And its services in the best way, saving time, effort and current costs
* The initiative targets all employees of the municipal sector
* The initiative contributes to improving the quality of services by developing digital capabilities in the municipal sector
* The expected impact: improving the quality of information technology services in the municipal sector
*The outputs of this initiative are: the operational model of information technology in the municipal sector - IT frameworks, policies and procedures - User Services and Support Center platform - Integration of data centers - Development of data strategy and building business intelligence solutions and advanced data analysis - Development of digital awareness and leadership program - Development and improvement Supportive Applications (Administrative Communications) - Developing and implementing the new operational model for the Municipal Center for Digital Transformation - Developing and improving supporting applications GRP - Disaster Recovery Center - Studying the technical needs stage two - Developing the content management system - Developing the technical infrastructure and cloud services - Implementing the results of the digital needs study stage the second
Developing and processing regulations, legislation, and executive regulations for the disposal of municipal assets, which raises asset revenues and contributes to achieving financial sustainability
The initiative presents an integrated project aimed at establishing an infrastructure for a network of sensors that covers the entire cities of the Guests of Rahman (Makkah - Madinah - Jeddah - Taif - Jamoum) and their vital areas according to each city, such as parks, markets, etc. These sensors work to measure changes that occur in the environment of all kinds, such as degrees Temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide emitted from car exhausts, other harmful gases and harmful radioactive pollution, the intensity of ultraviolet radiation, as well as water pollution, whether industrial or biological, and the level of pollution of water and sewage sources, in addition to measuring other environmental factors such as the level of excessive noise and vibrations that get Places for pedestrians and cars to cross, as well as sensors for rainwater leakage and the degree of waterway entrapment.
And all these readings are dealt with in real time through a dynamic environmental map and a system of applications linked to the control and command center at the level of each city, so that it compares the sensor data with reference measurements automatically and takes immediate measures to address the situation such as informing the concerned authorities and dealing with them in the field and providing them with all standard information to deal with the situation as well It provides immediate alerts through the city screens and early warning systems, and sends warning messages on smart devices to take precautions for patients and individuals who pose a real danger to them, such as those with asthma and allergies. All these data, procedures, and response processes are evaluated and performance indicators are extracted that support the future environmental planning of the city.
The initiative is divided into two main processes: 1- Study and design work 2- Implementation and operation
Preparing studies, recommendations and a model to support the decision to analyze and provide housing to organize and increase the population density within the urban blocs in several selected cities
This initiative organizes the mechanism of cooperation between the General Authority for Tourism for National Heritage and the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs in terms of implementing and operating public facilities projects that contribute to the tourism sector or by allocating the ministry’s lands in the Farasan Islands to implement tourism development projects as well as offering investment opportunities on the island, according to the study of the assigned consultant. Preparing the development plan for the Farasan Islands
The initiative aims to establish and operate a center to attract national and international competencies in the field of urban design and areas affecting the urban landscape, such as architecture, urban design, landscaping, environmental architecture, urban planning ... etc., to conduct studies and frameworks that will improve the urban landscape in Saudi cities and raise the level of The quality of the urban environment for existing and future sites within cities in accordance with international best practices
The initiative aims to produce a heat map for sites that witness high rates of traffic accidents and to prepare a list of dangerous sites by collecting statistics and data related to accidents, analyzing them, understanding their causes, and identifying the most dangerous sites through the application of advanced global methodologies in analyzing traffic accidents and identifying and classifying black points on traffic intersections and intersections. According to the degree of their danger, traffic treatments and improvements are carried out for these sites, the necessary budgets are allocated, and priorities are set in studying and dealing with dangerous traffic sites based on scientific and engineering standards to achieve the best results, and to ensure that the level of traffic safety is raised and the safety of all road users is maintained.
* The initiative aims to overcome the existing challenge represented by the multiplicity of procedures and operational models for the enabling and supporting agencies to provide services within the municipal sector and empower their human resources by working to develop flexible and automated procedures that provide fast and high-quality municipal services, and reflect them on the platform Unified services that include all municipal sector services to facilitate service access to customers and provide seamless and integrated experiences.
* The initiative targets all segments of the beneficiaries of the municipal sector services in the private sector and the public sector.
* The initiative contributes to improving the quality of services by developing procedures and facilitating access to municipal services in Saudi cities
* The expected impact: standardizing, organizing and automating procedures and operational models for the contributing departments concerned with providing services to citizens and empowering human resources within the municipal sector in order to facilitate the provision of services through the development of mechanisms for providing digital and self-services to beneficiaries.
The outputs of the initiative are: Baladi Gate - Immediate licensing services - Continuous Improvement Center - Professional and construction licensing services - Procedural guides and operational models that facilitate access to municipal services - Architectural design for the municipal digital services platform - Developing and adding services to the municipal digital platform - Launching the smart application
* The initiative aims to develop beneficiaries' services by studying and improving the customer's journey in the municipal sector
* The initiative targets clients of the municipal sector and stakeholders
* The initiative contributes to raising the level of service and achieving the satisfaction of the beneficiaries of urban residents, and the completion of the population service system through conducting research and surveys related to the beneficiaries.
* The expected impact: developing the customer journey and increasing the level of satisfaction with municipal services
* Initiative outputs: Customer Experience Strategy - Customer Experience Operational Model - Customer Journey Design Methodology Completed
The initiative aims to provide a single platform to receive citizen complaints and respond quickly to them through a unified system that supports the municipalities and municipalities and helps in prioritizing improving the quality of municipal services provided to citizens so that we can overcome citizen complaints when obtaining municipal services provided by the ministry, municipalities and municipalities. The initiative targets all residents Saudi cities
The initiative aims to improve the revenues of the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs by imposing or amending fees on municipal services and irregularities, or investing in the real estate sector
• This initiative aims to increase community participation and volunteer work and attract ideas from the beneficiaries of municipal services to raise the efficiency of municipal work through activating the role of municipal councils and the participation of civil society institutions and activating channels to communicate with beneficiaries, and establishing an interactive platform to attract ideas of a creative nature for adoption and development that contribute to Improving the urban landscape and municipal services, and involving all community institutions and their impact on the beneficiary
• The initiative targets all residents of Saudi cities
• The expected impact: the involvement of all civil society organizations such as charities, non-profit companies, corporate social responsibility (CSR),
Interactive platform analysis
Platform performance dashboard using business intelligence system
Study the current situation of municipal councils
Launching the second phase of the interactive platform
Activate the framework of the operational model and the governance of municipal councils