You can apply for a commercial license for your activity, for example, but not limited to a business license, environment licenses, an industrial company license, a medical company license, a food company license, a tourism company license, and a professional institution license by following the following steps:
1) Entering the establishment register and specifying the activity and area.
2) Select the location and fill in the shop details.
3) Pay the fees if the activity is immediate or send the application to the municipality in the case of non-immediate activities.
1) An external picture of the shop, showing the shop sign.
2) The lease contract, title deed, or investment contract for the site from the municipality or other government agencies.
3) A cleaning contract (optional, depending on the contract and type of activity).
4) Invoice of safety tools or a safety report from the Civil Defense for immediate activities.
5) A copy of the building permit.
Find out the list of requirements and government approvals required by type of activity.
Read the executive instructions of the list of fines and penalties for municipal violations.